Join the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
Being a member of the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce brings invaluable resources, programs and opportunities to your business.
Our influential membership base consists of businesses of all sizes from the largest employer of Montgomery County with over 1,000 employees to one-person (sole proprietor) businesses. A small fraction of our membership also consists of retired CEO's and community minded individuals who want to make a difference in our area.
Your investment assists us in working towards growth and progress in such vital areas as economic development, tourism, education, and professional development; components of a vibrant and successful community. Your investment provides you and your employees with the opportunity to take advantage of extensive services and benefits and be part of an organization that values your opinion and input. When you invest in the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce, you are investing in the future of Montgomery County and the organization that is the community's gateway.
The Chamber continually works on your behalf to support and promote business through the following goals:
- Being the legislative voice for the business community
- Connecting members to valuable business resources.
- Fostering relationships that benefit the community.
- Promoting community pride.
"The Chamber of Commerce is like the Verizon ad...they are behind you as a constant support in the business community."Robin Raciborski, Casa Bella Realty
"At St. Mary's Institute, we believe in the importance of working together with partners from across our community. The Chamber assists our efforts to maintain an educational environment of high expectations and high performance. Moreover, this partnership provides a forum to collaborate with other fine community members and organizations. I know that by working together we can continue to build a supportive environment that yields excellent results for all of our students."Giovanni Virgiglio, Jr., Principal, Saint Mary's Institute
Five Reasons to Join Us
- Networking ~ The Chamber is the venue for important connections with potential customers, decision makers, as well as business, community and governmental leaders.
- Resources ~ We connect you to money saving programs, member-to-member discounts, health and other insurances, informative seminars, professional development programs, funding opportunities, and many other products and services.
- Promotion ~ We continually work on your behalf promoting business members and Montgomery County through publications, media, website, sponsorship opportunities, referrals and much more!
- Credibility ~ Being a member distinguishes you as a business that supports Montgomery County!
- Business Advocacy ~ We are the area's organization for legislative advocacy.